- 1 package of Sticky Fingers Bakeries Original Scone Mix
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 jar of your favorite jam
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Sticky Fingers Bakeries Original Scone Mix with water and stir to form the dough.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough approximately 3” apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Make a well on each scone dough mound and add a teaspoon of your favorite jam to each well.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until lightly golden on top. Allow to cool directly on the baking sheet.