Pancake Roll Up
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||6|
- 2 Cups of Shine Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 1/3 Cup Water or Milk
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (Optional)
- 12 Fully Cooked Sausage Links (Turkey, Pork, or Vegan)
- 12 Toothpicks
- 12 Square Pieces of Parchment Paper (4x4 Inch)
- Cook sausage to package directions. Once heated through, cover to keep warm
- While the sausage is cooking combine Shine Pancake Mix and water or milk and optional maple syrup
- Cook pancakes on both sides before removing them and wrapping them around the cooked sausage, secure with a toothpick. (If freezing see note below)
- Enjoy immediately with maple syrup (if not added previously) or powdered sugar.
- Wrap each pancake roll up in parchment paper, before freezing.
This will allow you to remove one at a time from the freezer before placing them into a microwave for 1-1:30 minutes to reheat and enjoy.